Thursday, February 25, 2010

My little princess...

Hello there. I haven't been crafting anything thrilling, new or exciting this past week.
The cat and I have been enjoying the cooler breeze during the nights. She is a funny creature - all Summer she hasn't sat on the couch beside me. I have missed her. I guess it's been too warm for curling up on a crochet blanket?
But this weeks weather has brought upon her adorable couch relaxing ways and upside down laying cuteness. Hurrah! (I am sure she dreams of bunnies)
:
Are other reader's feline friends loving the comfort of couches too?

She is such a silly kitty.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, my cats are getting into snuggly mode. The cooler weather makes them a bit mad too - running around the house making funny noises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she looks like she is blowing you a kiss in that last photo! Too cute! My cat always wants to be on my lap, even on the most hottest of days, love him heaps, but come on!!!

    ReplyDelete