Friday, March 26, 2010

Bits and pieces...

I have finished crocheting the main section of the baby quilt. Just sewing all those hundreds (!) of woolen lengths in now. Next I will add a scalloped border. I don't know about you but when I have a work in progress it spreads itself across each surface in a 10m radius. I decided I'd had enough of my messy WIP ways, and put this basket into action.
This little wooden doll is mine after months of looking for a cute Kokeshi!

We made wooden brooches at Brown Owls on Wed! I love my bike, but don't think I will turn it into a brooch. Perhaps just a wooden tile for display?

I have discovered these delicious and addictive Cheese Corn Nuts. Look at that colour - hmm got MSG?

Finally here is our new fence and gate. I didn't realise I would love to be imprisoned this much. I can water the lawn in my PJ's *sigh* Who would have known just how happy that could make someone! :)
:
Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bike tile idea, it would be a nice brooch too of course. Good idea with the basket, my wip's are always spread over the dining table or put away & forgotten about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea with the basket Trace. Loving the front fence and gate!! Looks brilliant and adds a bonus touch of safety :)

    ReplyDelete