Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Creative Space

Who doesn't love a trip to Bunnings? I remember trips with dad on Saturday when I was younger, I always enjoyed Bunnings. So much great stuff to look at... i love looking at the plants, but I especially enjoy selecting those little paint colour cards. I always seem to leave the store with a stash 5 cm thick in my pocket. This stash was obtained this afternoon and inspired by the pastel colours Dottie Angel delights my senses with in each of her posts. I'd like to call her the 'Queen of rainbow pastels'.
And after all that - I don't have any clue what I will do with them. Perhaps I will simply be inspired by their pastel splendour. Yes, i think that's all I will do :)
:
See more 'creative' creative spaces here at kootoyoo's.

8 comments:

  1. Hee hee... I wonder if the paint companies have cottoned on to the fact that so many crafters go to the hardware and paint shops just to collect colour cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those colours so much! The perfect pastel rainbow. I too love the colour card isle.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! I so love the colour cards, my son seems to be working on quite the collection too! My first visit to your blog..lovely..thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour cards Tracey, ....at least your days will never be dull...lol Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards. Love Dottie Angel. Perfect colours....good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, a kindred spirit. I love collecting colour cards...have had a great excuse while we've been renovating. Love your selection of colours...just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours are beautiful. I'm off to bunnings myself sometime this weekend... I think I'll pop by the paint section and pick up some cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha. I love it. You will find a use, but even if you don't they are pretty just as they are!

    ReplyDelete